Welcome to my calling card, my online CV. I work across the arts but in particular focusing on theatre / multimedia projects and event management. I’ve tried to give a flavour here of what I do; what I would like to do in the future is up for grabs. Do you have an idea? Please get in touch.
- Following a second successful collaboration with Pat and Jane Ashworth last summer – Beyond the Bluebells – we’re currently in rehearsal for our third performance. We’ve been successful in securing Arts Council funding for Not Just Fish and Ships – a drama of conscience set in 664AD at the Synod of Whitby. You can find out more (and buy tickets!) here:
- I’m working on a TOP SECRET musical theatre project with Shane Cullinan.
- I work each year delivering theatre workshops to adults that are former pupils of Oak Field School and I’m very pleased to have been a part of this year’s creative season, and I’ll be delivering more work this summer.
- I have a festival and event based summer lined up, including work at Bloodstock Festival, Rewind Festival, Moto GP and the British F1 Grand Prix.
- I’m working with designers extraordinaire Belli and Belli to develop a new project that I’m going to assume is a bit under wraps until further notice – but you won’t have seen an opera like it…