Welcome to my calling card, my online CV. I work across the arts but in particular focusing on theatre / multimedia projects and event management. I’ve tried to give a flavour here of what I do; what I would like to do in the future is up for grabs. Do you have an idea? Please get in touch.
- I recently completed a year-long contract with UK Young Artists, a nationwide charity that supports 18 – 30 year olds through creative development opportunities. I was programme manager for the National Festival that took place in Derby in early November ’16 – we welcomed eighty artists, our six ambassadors, a company of five from Madrid and a dozen guest speakers and workshop leaders to the city, and partnered with all of the key arts organisations.
- I also recently supported artists while working for rEvive – a project that put artists’ work into the Museum and public spaces of Ilkeston in a significant project funded by ACE and Erewash Borough Council.
- Last summer I finished work on a community performance in West Bridgford, working for Rushcliffe Borough Council. Bridgford Hall – A Celebration in Four Parts included three newly commissioned plays and a flash mob musical finale.
- I’m working on a TOP SECRET musical theatre project with Shane Cullinan.
- I work each year delivering theatre workshops to adults that are former pupils of Oak Field School and I’m very pleased to have been asked to be a part of this year’s creative season.
- I had a festival and event based summer last year, including work at V Festival, Moto GP, Bloodstock, and the British Grand Prix.